Bradshaw Park

Quick Facts

Bradshaw Park

Kansas

(913) 477-7100

Map

Things To Do

Hiking
Picnicking
Water Sports

Overview

A one-acre park located at Santa Fe Trail Drive and Noland Road. On May 25, 1869 Squire Charles A. and Sarah Bradshaw gave land to the Missouri River, Fort Scott and Gulf Railroad for the establishment and maintenance of a railroad station. This property became a Lenexa park and was originally named Santa Fe Trail Park. The park was renamed in honor of the Bradshaws. This park has one picnic table and a trash receptacle.

Map of Bradshaw Park

Latitude, Longitude: 38.964948, -94.732597

READ MORE

Phone Numbers

Primary

(913) 477-7100

Links