Donna Kra...
Will I need 2 vehicle passes if we are towing a camper and have a motorcycle in our truck bed at Yellowstone and Grand Teton?
This question relates to the items listed below. Click each link for more information
Grand Teton National Park, Yellowstone National Park, Backpacking, Camping, Hiking, Park Passes and Fees, RVing
7 years ago
24 Answers
2Helpful Answer Rating

You only have to pay one vehicle/entrance fee when entering either Yellowstone or Grand Teton. It's advised you keep your receipt on you for when you take the motorcycle off the truck bed and cruise around the park. For more information on Grand Teton call (307) 739-3300; for more information on Yellowstone call (307) 344-7381.

7 years ago