Where do I purchase a Park Pass?
This question relates to the items listed below. Click each link for more information
Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado, Backpacking, Photography
11 years ago
Expert Answer
48 Answers
3Helpful Answer Rating
You can purchase a park pass (also known as the America the Beautiful Pass, Federal Recreation Pass) at the entrance station of any national park unit that charges fees. You can also purchase online at Your Annual Pass covers Entrance Fees or Standard Amenity Fees at sites managed by USDA Forest Service, National Park Service, US Fish and Wildlife Service, Bureau of Land Management and Bureau of Reclamation. • Valid for one full year from month of purchase. • Provides entrance or access to pass holder and accompanying passengers in a single, private, non-commercial vehicle at Federally operated recreation sites across the country. • Covers the pass holder and three (3) accompanying adults age 16 and older at sites where per person entrance fees are charged. No entry fee for children 15 and under. • Photo identification may be required to verify ownership. • Passes are NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen. • Fees vary widely across the thousands of Federal Recreation sites. Please contact specific sites directly for information on what is or is not covered. • If you are 62 or older or receive disability benefits, you may be eligible for the Senior or Access pass.
11 years ago