Dennis S....
My wife and I are seniors. I am also a Vietnam Veteran. What discounts are available. Do we need park passes or Social Security cards?
This question relates to the items listed below. Click each link for more information
Kayaking, Picnicking
4 years ago
Expert Answer
78 Answers
3Helpful Answer Rating

Thank you for your question! You and your wife can obtain a Senior Pass, and there is more information about how to obtain one at this link: There are also discounts available to disabled veterans and currently serving U.S. military families, and you can find out more about that here: 
Otherwise, there aren’t many discounts. However, do keep in mind most National Parks in the U.S. are free! Only 118 out of 417 National Parks have an entrance fee. 


4 years ago